Almost two years ago, The Jennie Foundation was formed to keep alive the memory of a young woman gone far too soon, and to do good in her name.
To mark Jen’s 21st birthday, we are launching a “Pay It Forward” campaign, where we are asking Jen’s friends and family, as well as those who have come to know her through the Foundation, to “do good”, and affect positive change in their community. And of course, tell us about it!
Your work does not have to be expensive; in fact, it doesn’t have to cost any money at all. Some ideas could be:
– Perform “Random Acts of Kindness”
– Volunteer at a church, animal shelter, hospital, or other community organization
– spend some time with a lonely neighbor, or a family member you don’t often see
– Clean up a public space, such as a park or trail that you enjoy
– Do “something nice” for someone who really needs it
Send your stories and pictures of your activities to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Starting on May 1, we’ll select some of the stories and photos to publish on a special page of The Jennie Foundation Website.
We are looking forward to reading your stories! Thank you for helping celebrate Jen’s birthday, and thank you for your support of The Jennie Foundation.